Due to the linear development of context I have decided to change the repository layout. We used a stable and a beta branch before, but this seems like its not a good idea. The development goes like this: all changes are put into one single internal source “repository”. All releases (zips) get a name, such as experimental, beta or stable (we only see the beta and the stable). So for the repository I will do the opposite: unzip the release and label the state of the source code beta or stable.
<update>: you need to delete the old repository and then issue the following commands:
git clone http://dl.contextgarden.net/distribution/git/
That’s it. If you want to stay up to date then do